Department: Front Office
Work hours: Shift Work (Early shift starting at 06h00, late shift finishing at midnight), Weekends & Public Holidays
Application to: Marisa McLaren (Front Office Manager) email@example.com
Closing date: 24 May 2019
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
- To meet and greet arrival guests at their cars or transfers, welcoming them and assisting them with their luggage.
- To escort arrival guests to reception for check-in and taking them to the room, explaining the room features and hotel facilities, ensuring that the guests are comfortable.
- To park & retrieve guest vehicles.
- To tends to the needs of guests for the duration of their stay
- To do room drops, delivery of guest amenities to rooms, newspaper deliveries etc. to guest rooms as required.
- In some cases, run errands for our guests
- Assist concierge, reception, housekeeping as required.
- Driving of hotel guests to requested destinations.
- Driving for internal hotel business.
- To undertake any other ad-hoc duties relevant to the post, as and when required.
Minimum Grade 12 certificate
Excellent communication skills
Drivers Licence with PDP essential
A friendly and welcoming approach
Stamina to work long hours of physical work
High standards of dress and presentation
Good interpersonal skills
Excellent verbal communication skills
Good team working skills
Strong work ethic
Good general product knowledge