Indulge in the heart of the Cape Winelands with the very best in fresh, artisan produce. Breads, cakes and pastries are baked daily, tempting guests each day with the aroma of freshly baked produce and aromatic coffee. Delicious home-made jams, chutneys and sauces are on sale so that guests can purchase their best tastes of Lanzerac. Guests are treated to a selection of delectable deli items, where diners can create their own sandwich or platter for lunch from the selection of charcuterie and cheeses on offer. Picnic baskets are also available to be enjoyed in the Deli’s garden overlooking the vineyards.
Lanzerac Deli services on offer:
- Breads, cakes and pastries baked daily.
- Delicious home-made jams, chutneys, preserves and sauces to purchase.
- Aromatic coffees, speciality teas, home-made ice tea & juices.
- Open or closed sandwiches served on Ciabatta, French Baguette, Light Rye, Sour Dough or Seedy Whole-wheat.
- Cheese and charcuterie boards to share.
- Picnic baskets available to be enjoyed in the Deli’s garden overlooking the vineyards.
- Pre-ordering facilities for take-a-way deli items available.
- The Lanzerac Deli adjoins the Lanzerac Wine Tasting Room, where guests can enjoy a wine tasting. Lanzerac wine can also be purchased to be enjoyed with the platters and picnic baskets on offer.
KLINK represents the annual consumer-driven, interactive tourism awards, and the Lanzerac Deli is the proud winner in the 2015 Delicious Deli category for the Best Deli on a Wine Farm. Congratulations to all involved in securing this prestigious award!
Click here to download the Deli menu: